Here some collection of papers on different Physics topics that me, and other friends, have realized through the years.
Classical electrodynamics: The electric dipole
Ab initio derivation on the radiation emitted by an oscillating dipole, or classical atomic antenna.
Leave me some feedbacks at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text bookS PREVIEW
- High Intensity Laser for Nuclear and Physical Applications (Text Book)
- Biomolecules Gas Jet Characterization (Experiment Review) UNDER REVIEW
- Spintronics Device: The Y-Gate (Design Project)
- Spin Ice Micro-magnetic Simulation: Shatki Spin Ice (Configurations Investigation)
- On Light Matter Interaction: Quantum Mechanics (Lecture)
- Superconductivity an introduction to BCS: Quantum Mechanics (Lecture) (UNDER REVIEW)
- Classical Electrodynamics on the emitting dipole: Classic Electromagnetism (Lecture) (UNDER REVIEW)
- Propagation of pulses in waveplates: Classic Electromagnetism (Lecture)
- Strong Field Electron XUV IR Interaction: Study of enesemble effects in attosecond streaking spectroscopy (Link)